Frequently Asked Questions
All prints are for personal use only!
- Print printable files for personal use.
- Print them out and give them as a gift.
HOW DO I AND WHEN CAN I DOWNLOAD MY FILES?
After your payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with a link to your downloads.
WHERE CAN I GET THEM PRINTED?
- Print instantly at home
- Take or email the files to your local printer or photo printing shop.
- Upload the file to an online printing service.
WHAT PAPER SHOULD I USE?
It's a personal choice. I recommend the heavyweight matte photo paper or if you prefer white satin paper.
- Ultra-white paper
- Bright white 250(+)gsm fine art paper
You can also select them at most online printing websites.
WHERE CAN I FIND FRAMES?
You can find frames at shops like Ikea or Wallmart or any place that you know depending on the country you are living.
HOW TO OPEN A ZIP FILE?
If you're using WINDOS OS: Right click on the zip folder, then choose "Extract all" (Remember where you save the files, so it's easier to find later on your PC)
If you're using MAC: Double click the zip folder. Create a new folder, and move the zip into it. Then use the terminal and the command line "unzip" Command.